We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join our Threefold team, based in Manchester.
Here at SMG, we’re on a mission and that is to transform shopper media.
The aim of the Creative function at SMG is to elevate the shopper space by turning media challenges into surprising & exciting creative solutions and shopper experiences.
Within this role, you'll help us bring to life the campaigns we create for our retailer partner the Co-op.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Developing high-quality, consistent artwork for Co-op in-store POS and digital channels (including e-commerce and social).
Working collaboratively with the Threefold Co-op team, as well as the Co-ops printing partners
Understanding the specific brand guidelines to ensure we get the creative right first time
Help lead some of our creative thinking and share your ideas and process with the Creative Director
You will need:
- Excellent organisation skills
- To be able to work in a fast paced, busy environment in a small but highly dedicated team
- To demonstrate a friendly and collaborative attitude and be comfortable presenting your work, as well as explaining your rationale.
The ideal candidate will have a diverse portfolio, although we would welcome retail and shopper experience.
Specifically, you need to:
- Be an expert in Adobe CC; Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop.
- Have experience in online, print & animation, accurately following brand guidelines.
- Take verbal and/or written briefs and be able to creatively lead the design process
- Develop and communicate clear, qualified rationale for every execution
By joining SMG, you’ll have excellent development opportunities and will be supported and coached by an established team.
Other benefits include a competitive package, including a discretionary bonus scheme at 20% of your basic salary, 25 days’ annual leave, a Company pension scheme, early finish on Fridays, agile working opportunities, all of which are topped off with the choice to sign-up for our season ticket & deposit loans, or cycle scheme arrangements.
How to apply:
If this role sounds like the perfect match for you, email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and a cover letter explaining why you want to join us.